Saturday, December 25, 2010

Don't ever loan me your video...


This was actually supposed to be a joke and it now has 2176 views on You Tube.  We're all down at the farm and neighbor Kelli loans me her new "Vado", some kind of portable high-def video player.  If you ever let me play with your camera/video, I feel it is my duty as a Marionvillian to record something bizarre and then give it back to you without saying anything for you to enjoy later.  In my younger days some of these surprises were somewhat "unspeakable".  Anyway, this is what I thought of to record that day and it ends up on You Tube.  Most of the real FFA purists regard the creed with much reverance, and don't get any humor from this, only one or two have noticed I left out an entire verse.  I'm only posting because my book on blogging says you need video and this is all I have...so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment